Zine, Chapbook, and Flatstock Exchange
The Mouse is building a ‘zine, chapbook, and flatstock library. Small presses, authors, and artists are invited to send us a copy of their ‘zine, chapbook, or DIY art (including silkscreen, collage, letterpress, flyers, whatever – heck you’re the artists!) and we’ll send you a chapbook from our catalogue, some nifty LMP swag, and maybe even a mix CD.
Laughing Mouse Press
P.O. Box 775
Englewood, CO 80151
Please include some information about you and your operation, including contact info. We’ll catalogue your work in an online register on this site, and eventually the collection will be available to fans and scholars of D.I.Y print for browsing, lending, research and leisurely perusal.
Some ‘Zines in the Library
- 12 pages – twelve records ta’ shake your ass to! (8/30) Minneapolis: Drippy Bone Books, 2010.
- birdsong #11: Latitude. New York: birdsong micropress, 2009.
- communist (1/25) Minneapolis, 2010.
- drop forge magazine. df #1 (1993). Reno, NV.
- Dry Crik Review of Contemporary Cowboy Poetry. Vol. II, No. II (Spring 1993). Lemon Cove, CA: Dry Crik Press.
- Nonie Johns. (untitled handsewn chapbook on handmade paper). 1994.
- kozyndan. Lactaid Dreams: a coloring book. Santa Monica, CA: kozyndan, 2008.
- Thomas Krause. revolution. Minneapolis: poetry, free, 2003.
- Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet #13 (November 2003). Northampton, MA: Small Beer Press.
- Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet #15 (January 2005). Northampton, MA: Small Beer Press.
- LeXicon. (November 1997) Minneapolis.
- LeXicon. 01129801. (January 1998) Minneapolis.
- LeXicon. 04189802. (April 1998) Minneapolis.
- LeXicon. 06309803. (June 1998) Minneapolis.
- LeXicon. 10309804. (October 1998) Minneapolis.
- Catherine Lyn. The Snake Pit. Racine, WI: BGS Press, 1994.
- Owen Wister Review. Vol. 17, No. 1. (Spring 1991). Laramie, WY: Associated Students of the University of Wyoming, Student Publications Board.
- Owen Wister Review. Vol. 14, No. 2. (Fall 1991). Laramie, WY: Associated Students of the University of Wyoming, Student Publications Board.
- Owen Wister Review. Vol. 17, No. 2. (Spring 1994). Laramie, WY: Associated Students of the University of Wyoming, Student Publications Board.
- Remedy Quarterly. No. 1: Home. Brooklyn, NY, 2009.
- Remedy Quarterly. No. 2: Cravings. Brooklyn, NY, 2010.
- The Stray Bullet. First Issue. Laramie, WY: Collective Bargain Press, 1993.
- Remedy Quarterly. No. 3: Growing Up. Brooklyn, NY 2010.
- stet Magazine. #13 (1993) Cambridge, MA.
- Texte und Töne. Vol. 1, No. 1. (March 2008). New York: Texte und Töne. Printed by Digital Ink.
- Cheryl Townsend. Vestibules. East Meadow, NY: East Coast Editions, 1994.
Art & Flatstock in the Library
- Jennie Fleming. Hunt. 18 x 12″ acrylic, graphite, parafin, paper, and leaves on board, 1996.
- Jennie Fleming. Untitled (nude self-portrait). 24 x 48″ acrylic, pencil, wire, washers and nails on paper & board, 1996.
- Andee Hoos. Untitled (birds on a wire). 9.75 x 8″ acrylic on canvas, 2006.